Funeral Pre-Arrangement: Planning for Peace of Mind
Making Uncomfortable Decisions Now Helps Loved Ones Later
It's something no one wants to think about, but everyone needs. Having it can ease worries and eliminate potential family conflicts. Not having it can force loved ones to make decisions they don't want to make, and then have to fight others over those decisions.
The loss of a loved one is always difficult, and often a family member is suddenly forced to make important decisions alone. Many families have found that preplanning funeral services with us has saved them considerable sums of money and effectively reduced the emotional stress that is so difficult at a time of grief.
Benefits of Advanced Planning
- Puts you in control of your final arrangements
- Protects against future price increases
- Ensures that your wishes are fulfilled
- Protects your family from the emotional and financial burden of making these arrangements at a time when that is difficult
- Planning ahead is a wonderful way to give your family the gift of peace of mind, not having to guess what you would have wanted
Don't Leave Unanswered Question For Your Family
Advanced planning provides peace of mind because it allows the family to avoid facing many unanswered questions at a difficult time. For example consider:
- Will my family members know where to find insurance papers, and will they understand the benefits they are entitled to receive?
- If I do not make cemetery arrangements in advance, who in my family is legally responsible to make them for me?
- What veterans' benefits will my family receive?
- How much does cemetery property cost?
- Can I pay for my cemetery arrangements in advance?
To Plan Your Funeral
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts: This website is established and maintained by the Texas Department of Banking in accordance with Section 154.132 of the Texas Finance Code (TFC). The purpose of the website is to provide information to enable consumers to make informed decisions relating to the purchase of preneed funeral contracts including descriptions of the trust and insurance funding options available under state law.
- See our Funerals section to learn about the funeral process from start to finish and the types of ceremonies available at Mission Parks
- Visit our FAQs page for answers to your questions about funerals and related issues.
For more information, please call us at 1-210-224-0999.